No matter what you do, sometimes you cannot get rid of the bad breath. Well, it’s not just you who is in this situation. Even if you do brush your teeth every day, even more than one time, you still can have the halitosis (unpleasant-smelling breath) problem. But why? And, how can you get rid of Bad Breath?
How to Remove Bad Breath?
Mint spray or mouthwash will not stop the bad breath at all. Those products will only keep away the bad breath just for few minutes or so.
To be able to really know how to remove bad breath; first, we need to understand what is the cause of the bad breath. And then you just need to follow all the details that I will write on the page.
Why Do You Have a Bad Breath?
Well, it can be because of so many things that you have a unpleasant-smelling breath problem. Even if you don’t know, the foods that you eat in the day or the drinks that you drink can be the cause of the bad breath. But, sometimes it can be caused by other things.
- First of all, just the simply I want to say, if you do brush your teeth 2 times a day, then try to go 3 times a day. This is the first and easiest thing you can try.
- If after 3 times of day still did not work for you, then try to buy some herbal mouthwash from the pharmacy. Don’t use chemicals, always go for herbal.
- If you do have this breath problem, it may also mean that you don’t drink water enough. Try this and drink 2 or more liters of water every day. Because all those water will clean all of the stuff causes bad breath.
- Keep your tongue clean as possible. Even try to clean your tongue in the daytime hours.
How to Remove Bad Breath by not doing certain things?
Sometimes, when we wonder how to remove bad breath, we just think “what you should do” while we also need to think “what you should not do”. Check the things you do that can cause bad breath. Let’s check them together.
- Be careful what take as your medicine. Because so many types of medication can cause unpleasant-smelling breath problems.
- Don’t drink too much coffee and tea in the day. The healthy amount is just 1 or 2 cups. So, try to limit your coffee or tea at only 1 or 2 cups, no more than that.
- If you like to drink alcohol every day, you may want to slow it down a little bit. Because the alcohol can cause the bad breath problem as well.
- Spicy food? Nope, don’t do that a lot either. Try not to eat spicy food at all. Try to go soft and smooth stuff. Not too spicy, not too hot, just right.
- Smoking will dry your mouth, and this will cause the unpleasant-smelling breath for sure. So whatever you are going to do, just try not to smoke too much.
- You love sweet gum, right? Well, try to stop doing it for a while, because sweet gums can be the secret reason for the bad breath as well. Because sweet gum can be decomposed by the sugar bacteria and can be the creator of the halitosis.
How to Remove Bad Breath caused by other reasons?
- Get checked for the gum diseases and your teeth. Maybe, after all, you just need to go to the dentist.
- Keep your toothbrush clean and dry. Every time after brushing your teeth, make sure you have a very clean toothbrush and put them in a dry place as well. There are cases of infested toothbrushes causing halitosis.
- Get checked for internal diseases such as stomach scars. Those kinds of problems are known to cause bad breath.
Tip: For more information on halitosis, click on the “tags” below.