Hygiene is a top priority issue. The question of how to clean bathroom is one of the most important questions of hygiene in the houses. The key to a healthy life as well as cleaning bathroom, toilet, bathroom tiles, and the kitchen. Therefore knowing the cleaning the bathroom, sink, bathroom tiles and according to these rules provide hygiene is a kind of proof that we loved ones how much they value.
The importance of the question “how to clean bathroom” is about how much you care about the health of your loved ones. So, let’s take a look together what we can do individually on this important issue.
How to Clean Bathroom?
- First, empty the trash bin in the bathroom, rub the outside and interior of the trash bin with detergent. Then leave it to dry in a clean place.
- Sweep every nook and cranny hairs and minor dirt with a vacuum cleaner.
- Pour some detergent into closets, sinks and the shower. Wait at least 10 minutes.
- 10 minutes later, rub everywhere. Then, rinse the detergent with plenty of water. If it is possible, rinse it with hot water.
- After rinsing, thoroughly clean the bathroom mirror.
- Finaly, wipe everywhere you rinsed with a clean cloth. Here, use separate cloths for the forgotten places and sink areas.
How to Clean Bathroom: What You Should Do for Gleaming Tiles
For having great looking and hygienic tiles the first rule is to clean your tiles often. If you know how to clean bathroom, it will be obvious from your tiles first.
- Turn on the hot tap in your bathroom and wait 5-6 minutes to soften your tiles by the hot vapor before cleaning the tiles. Be sure that bathroom door is closed so hot water can get into the dirt and soften it easily on your tiles.
- When cleaning bathroom, especially try to use ammonia-based cleaners type.
- Avoid using cleaners excessively strong. Especially spirit of salt is overkill for the bathroom cleaning most of the time.
- Those types of cleaners can cause damage to your lug and can create health problems. It is not only risky for you but also risky for your loved ones.
- While Cleaning Bathroom, you can use a lot of tools. The tip is paying attention to having a tool that is not too soft nor too hard. The brushes you use to clean your bathroom should be medium thickness and flexible. This way, you can control your tool much more comfortable and much better.
Tip: If you would like to know more about “How to Clean Bathroom?”, please use the “tags” below.