Our unique, mischievous, baby cats, we love them so much. But sometimes we do not get along with them. Do you wonder what the reason for this is? Maybe you did, but it is not easy to understand our cats. Do not worry, I will explain that how can you get along with your cat in this article.
Recognize Our Kitty
- Our cats have a very different psychological construct than dogs. It always likes to see your dedication. They are literally hunger to affection. If you want to get along with your cat, you must always show your love for your cat. Regularly comb your cat the best way to do it.
- We also know that we need the comb cats especially Iran cats constantly.
- Combing cats that continuously sheat furs helps you in keeping your house clean as well as showing your love to your cats.
- Before you comb your cat, you need to choose a nice comb first. Try to find a comb or brush with soft tips and round points.
- Cats don’t like to feel sharp or hard object around their face, especially around their eyes. While using that kind of brushes avoid using it on your cat’s face.
- Please note that your cat is not enough just to comb a week. If you set up a very close friendship with your cat and you want to get along well, at least 10 minutes each night you comb your cat gently all the feathers. When we bring it into pieces with your cat will find that an incredible friendship between established and you will not believe it.
Do not worry, have a good time with your cat.