Commercials, movies, models; it’s impossible for us not to get jealous. While you have that upsetting, dry hair, those women with their fantastic hair, they always look vivid, natural and attractive, don’t they?
Well, you might use expensive shampoo and take care of your hair by yourself. But you couldn’t make your hair beautiful and vivid. Why do you have dry hair like that? In this article, we will answer this question and give you some tips about what to do for getting the vivid hair you want.
Reasons of the Dry Hair
First of all, you need to understand the reason why your hair is dry.
- The first reason that comes to mind is lack of sebum in your hair. But, it is not always the case.
- Another one of the most well-known reasons of dry hair is the unheeded harms of changing color, perm and steady hairdryer.
- The least known reason of dry hair is to take too much sunbath or stay too much on the sunshine.
What You Should Do for Dry Hair?
Ok, you understand the reason for the dry hair, but what you could do? You really care about your hair, and you feel like lackluster hair takes away our attractiveness. Don’t worry; we will tell you what you can do for reviving your dry hair.
- If your hair got extremely dry because of sun and even started to brake, you should apply a shampoo cure as soon as possible. Waiting is the worst thing you can do. You can help your hair with products like creams, and serums which you can find almost everywhere. In order to increase the effectiveness of the product using a hot towel wrapped around your head, then it will get better faster.
- Contrary to popular belief if you want to save your dry hair, don’t hesitate to use shampoo first then hair cream. Dry hair needs to be looked after well.
- The other treatments for your lackluster hair are hair masks that you can apply one time a week at home. Those masks will feed your hair and bring it to life.
- If you don’t want to provoke your hair, don’t brush your hair with the hard blows. Dry hair is already sensitive so your hair can’t withstand this kind of brushings. Using softer brushes also helps.
- If you want to save your hair, You should know the right directions you must brush your hair. Don’t start brushing around the middle of your hair and don’t brush your hair randomly. The sebum which protects and resists for extends your hair releasing to your hair root. So to save your hair faster, brush your hair roots to end.
- When choosing your hairbrush, be careful about hard and cheaper brushes. You are fighting with dry hair. So your brush has to be quality, made of soft and non-toxic materials.
- Finally, dry hair ends are breaking easily than other hairs, so don’t forget to cut your hair ends regularly. It is not easy to do, that is true. But it is vital for better looking and easily brushing hair.
That is all for now. More, tips for Dry Hair and your other problems. Keep following MyHomeTricks.com. Stay healthy and beautiful.
Tip: You can find more tips about dry hair, clicking on the “tags” below.